GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
We accept, and publish, articles and reviews in primarily in Serbo-Croatian and English. Under exceptional circumstances, other languages can be expected, provided the journal finds a reviewer.
- Articles should include an abstract in English no matter the language of the article.
- Articles should be between 5000 and 10000 words, without the bibliography and tables/figures/illustrations.
- Reviews should be between 1000 and 2500 words.
- Articles and reviews should be submitted in .DOC format, size 12 Times New Roman with 1.5 line spacing. Please do not format anything within the article itself.
- You do not need to format the bibliography and reference style before your article has been accepted. However, should your contribution be accepted, you will be required to format the bibliographic and reference style according to the Harvard-Sage style (see: Formatting and style).
Please check your submission’s compliance with all the following items; submissions can be returned to authors that do not adhere to them.
- The article is not under consideration in any other journal at the moment of submission.
- The submission file is .doc format for Microsoft Word.
- Full bibliography with all the references cited within the text is positioned at the end of the article.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are enumerated and placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The text has a line space of 1.5, uses a 12-point Times New Roman, minimally formatted.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements within the Guidelines for Authors (below).
FORMATTING AND STYLE
- The style used in Savremena politika i upravljanje, from 2017, is Harvard-Sage, found also in the elementary style selection in Endnote X7. Please format the text according to the abovenamed reference style.
Please send your articles at firstname.lastname@example.org